Chelsea Bennett PEAssociate Special Projects – Tacoma, WA
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Multidisciplinary Design Coordination, Near Shore and In-Water Design, Fish Passage
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Oregon Institute of Technology M.S., Environmental Resources Engineering, Humboldt State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Professional Civil Engineer: WA TWIC Certified
- Hobbies & Interests Family, Cooking, Softball
Chelsea Bennett has technical focus on hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, design of stormwater infrastructure, fish passage improvements, diversion structures, hatchery intakes, and hatchery rearing facilities. Civil design experience also includes utility improvements such as sewer, water supply, geothermal supply, water re-use, and coordination with various public jurisdictions reaching beyond the Pacific Northwest region. Specializing in designing facilities tailored to client needs while also providing exceptional project management. In addition, she is committed to supporting her coworkers in achieving their personal and career goals.