Chelsea Bennett PEAssociate Special Projects – Tacoma, WA
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Multidisciplinary Design Coordination, Near Shore and In-Water Design, Fish Passage
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Oregon Institute of Technology M.S., Environmental Resources Engineering, Humboldt State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Professional Civil Engineer: WA TWIC Certified
- Hobbies & Interests Family, Cooking, Softball
Chelsea Bennett has technical focus on hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, design of stormwater infrastructure, fish passage improvements, diversion structures, hatchery intakes, and hatchery rearing facilities. Civil design experience also includes utility improvements such as sewer, water supply, geothermal supply, water re-use, and coordination with various public jurisdictions. Chelsea exudes her passion to support stakeholders in her attentiveness to understanding complexities of water availability and project constraints. She is committed to supporting her coworkers in achieving their goals while also making time for her own goals. As a mom of two she’s obsessed with her kids’ laughter and joy for friendly competition.