Brett Gourley SEAssociate Seattle, WA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties High-rise, life science, office, residential, aviation, convention centers, wind turbines
- Education Master of Science, University of Minnesota
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Washington
- Hobbies & Interests World travel, backpacking, inline skating, hockey, piano, puzzles, writing
Brett joined KPFF in 2020 after 23 years of practice in Minnesota, Colorado, and Seattle. His portfolio includes an amazing variety of projects such as the 45-story Hyatt Regency in Seattle, the Nashville Airport Expansion, the 56-story Avery residential tower in San Francisco, and the Gateway of Pacific Phase 2 and 3 lab buildings in South San Francisco. Since joining KPFF, Brett has been managing two BioMed Realty life science developments in Seattle with more than 1.5 million sf of space, and he was integral in winning the 4.5 million sf Longfellow Lusk life science development in San Diego. He has a remarkable portfolio of work, combined with technical expertise and outstanding management experience and capability. Brett’s continuing technical and professional growth is an inspiration to us all.