Brandon Kotulka SEAssociate Seattle, WA
"Let's light this candle"
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Pedestrian Bridges, Floating Bridges, Arch Bridge Preservation, Rope Access for Bridge Inspection, Nonlinear Analysis
- Education BAE, Penn State University MSE, University of Washington
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE) The Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) Licensed Professional Engineer: CA, WA Licensed Structural Engineer: CA, WA
- Hobbies & Interests Mountain Climbing, Rock Climbing, Skiing, Coaching Kid's Sports, Woodworking
Brandon has 21 years of experience as a structural engineer focusing on analysis and design of complex structures including floating bridges, arch bridges, and cable-stay bridges. He is also passionate about rope access for bridge inspection.