Bekah Osterhaus PEAssociate Special Projects – Tacoma, WA
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Prime Consulting, Railroad Engineering, Multi-disciplinary Project Management
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Gonzaga University
- Affiliations/Licensure LID Certified, WA (WSU Extension LID Certificate program) TWIC Certified Professional Civil Engineer, WA
- Hobbies & Interests Family time, running, and going to the lake!
Bekah Osterhaus started with her career with KPFF in 2010. She has been actively involved in all aspects of site planning and development, with a special interest in railway infrastructure and rehabilitation of existing track and facilities, including feasibility studies, conceptual layout, track design, civil/site design, and capital cost estimation, and construction support services.