Anne Fabrello-Streufert PE, SEAssociate Seattle, WA
"KPFF has provided me the opportunity to develop a practice that is not only exciting, but also fits my own goals and values."
- Discipline Bridge Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Specialties Bridge Engineering, Prime Project Management, Bridge Inspection, Local Agencies, Restoration Projects
- Education M.S., Civil Engineering, Washington State University B.S., Civil Engineering, Washington State University
- Affiliations/Licensure WTS APWA Structural Engineers Association of Washington (SEAW)
- Hobbies & Interests Gardening, Travel, Anything in nature and/or with my kids
Anne brings over 20 years of diverse experience encompassing every phase of bridge/structural engineering projects, including inspections, load ratings, program/inventory management, preliminary and final design, PS&E document preparation, management of multidisciplinary teams, local/state/federal permitting, cost estimating, grant applications, federal funding and construction support. The bulk of her experience is in prime project management and structural engineering for local agencies. One of her specialties is finding simple solutions to fit complex sites, site constraints, and phasing construction to limit impacts to adjacent properties/utilities, and using her field experience as a bridge inspector to use materials and structural details that are not only constructible, but that work and last for a long time without maintenance.
Leads the KPFF Bridge Inspection Team
Represents Cities, Counties, Restoration Groups and Tribes throughout Washington, Alaska and California
In-house Expert on Transportation Specifications
Team Leader in the Civil/Structural Group