Andy VallejoAssociate Orange County – Irvine, CA
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Healthcare, Commercial, Office/ Retail, Education, Residential, Wood Construction
- Education Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Hobbies & Interests Painting, Live Music, Learning New Languages, Travelling, Smoking Meat
Andy Vallejo is an Associate of KPFF’s Orange County office. Andy has been working in the structural engineering industry since 2014 and has been with KPFF since 2018. He has been managing projects through design and construction phases, ranging from healthcare, commercial, office/ retail, education and wood framed construction projects. Andy works great in team settings, understanding the variety of disciplines for a project and the importance in constant communication. He values the relationships he's made with his clients and team members while getting the job done. Andy enjoys recruiting and mentoring younger engineers, aiming to make our great team even better.