Andrew Chung PECivil Engineer Portland, OR
Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Stormwater Design, K-12 Schools, Health Care, Parks, Computer Generated Imagery
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Affiliations/Licensure Professional Civil Engineer: OR Portland Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Society Member (CCBA) Chinese Science, Engineers, and Professionals Association of Oregon (CSEPA) - Board Member Portland Chinatown Museum - Volunteer
- Hobbies & Interests Outdoor Activities including Skiing, Climbing, Biking, and Camping. Finding the next best brewery.
Andrew Chung specializes in stormwater management, site design, and 3D modeling. He is skilled in providing civil engineering solutions to complex projects and being a partner in keeping projects on schedule. He values and prioritizes effective time management, collaboration, and providing a product that exceeds his client’s needs. Andrew has developed a specialty in K-12 schools, health care, parks, plazas, turf fields and tracks, and building modernizations. He is building a resume of successful park, open space, environmentally conscious, and culturally sensitive projects that suit Portland’s unique environments and communities. Andrew has also been an integral part in developing CGI/3D modeling services beyond civil to integrate projects into a virtual environment to understand complexities and impacts to the surrounding environment.
Presentation: “KPFF Computer Generated Imagery (CGI): From 2D Design to 3D Visualization” – KPFF Winter Convention 2022