Aldrin Orue SE, LEED APPrincipal Los Angeles, CA
"Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better".
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Education, Housing, Office, Retail, Healthcare
- Education BS Civil Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Southern California LEED Accredited Professional DBIA Design Build Professional Division of the State Architect Structural Plan Reviewer American Institute of Steel Construction Engineers Without Borders - Los Angeles Professional Chapter ACE Mentor Program Board Member AISC Los Angeles Chapter Professional Committee Safety Assessor Structural Engineer for State of California Governor's Office of Emergency Services Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA, FL, TX, WY, WA, OR, AZ, MT, NM
- Hobbies & Interests Travel, Astronomy, Guitar, Basketball, Movies
Aldrin has 30 years of experience working in the structural engineering design profession. He enjoys being an integral and collaborative part of a design team where he can bring his energy and passion for creativity and continuous improvement. His professional credentials include certifications as a Design-Build Professional (DBIA), a USGBC LEED Accredited Professional, and a licensed engineer in nine states including California. Aldrin’s engineering experience includes a very diverse list of projects and spans across many market sectors from commercial, residential, to institutional projects. He is a native Spanish speaker and has been involved in several international projects throughout his career.