Aaron Olson PEPrincipal Seattle, WA
"Bridge engineering is my passion!"
- Discipline Bridge Engineering
- Specialties Vehicle Bridges, Pedestrian Bridges, Project Management, Design Build Delivery, Fish Passage
- Education M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle
- Affiliations/Licensure ASCE
- Hobbies & Interests Hiking, Backpacking, Photography and Cooking
Aaron has dedicated his career exclusively to the design and delivery of bridge projects, helping to connect communities. His passion and experience allow him to guide clients effectively and seamlessly through bridge engineering projects and reach desired goals. He's recognized by his peers for his ability to distill complex processes into manageable components and plot the most efficient path forward with clear and open communication. One of his specialties is pedestrian bridges varying from modest trail bridges to signature structures. Additionally, his passion for nature and the outdoors is hallmarked in his wide experience with fish passage work. Aaron takes great pride in being able to use his bridge experience to rejuvenate and restore Pacific Northwest waterways.