Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort
- Services Structural Engineering
- Market(s) Hospitality
115,000GSF Subterranean Parking Structure
- Owner Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc.
- Architect Lee & Sakahara Architects
- Contractor DavisReed Construction
- Team Orange County – Irvine, CA
KPFF provided structural engineering services for a new hotel and resort rental property in Oceanside, California. The project includes a subterranean parking structure of approximately 115,000sf with two seven-story post-tensioned concrete towers (approximately 202,000gsf) above the parking structure. KPFF also provided structural design services for over 1,000 linear feet of temporary shoring of retained earth around the building perimeter.
Additional Services Provided:
- Building Design
- Seismic Design