WSF Electrification Plan
Puget Sound, Washington
- Services Marine Transit Planning
- Market(s) Ferry Terminals, Ports & Waterfront, Transportation/Transit
- Sustainability Vessel and Terminal Improvements Identified to Meet Emissions Reduction Targets
- Owner Washington State Ferries
- Collaborators Elliott Bay Design Group
- Team Seattle, WA
The WSF Electrification Plan outlines electrification of all domestic WSF routes and 16 terminals over a 20-year planning horizon. Services include ferry system planning, terminal design and engineering.
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.