Madison Bus Rapid Transit RapidRide G Line
- Services Prime Consulting, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Market(s) Transportation/Transit
2023Service Officially Open in
20+Stations will be Constructed
200+ADA Ramps will be Constructed
- Owner Seattle Department of Transportation
- Architect Hiewitt Architects
- Contractor Jansen Construction
Nakano and Associates
- Team Seattle, WA
KPFF is the prime consultant and civil and structural engineer for the City’s $133M BRT program on Madison Street. The project aims to improve transit capacity, travel time, reliability, connectivity, comfort, visibility, and legibility in the Madison corridor. The project will incorporate a mix of center-running dedicated lanes, side-running dedicated lanes, business access and transit-only (BAT) lanes, and mixed-flow lanes, utilizing off-board fare collection and level boarding. Future service will be branded King County Metro RapidRide G Line.
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.