LA County High Desert Mental Health Urgent Care Center
- Services Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Market(s) Civic, Healthcare, Office
- Awards DBIA National Award for Merit and Excellence
1st24/7 Urgent Mental Health Facility
in the Lancaster Area
- Owner Los Angeles County Public Works
- Architect Carrier Johnson
- Contractor PENTA Building Group
- Team Orange County – Irvine, CA Orange County – Newport Beach, CA
Project includes the construction of a single-story building, surface parking lot, ambulance drive, as well as landscape improvements. The building serves as an intensive treatment programs for individuals discharged from County Hospital Psychiatric Emergency Services, impatient units, jails, and psychiatric urgent care centers. The MHUCC complements the existing adjacent Outpatient Center.
Additional Services Provided:
- Site Development
- Utility Infrastructure
- Low Impact Development
- Stormwater Management
- Parking Design
- Site Entitlement
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.