- Services Structural Engineering
- Market(s) Civic, Mass Timber, Sports
- Sustainability LEED Silver
- Owner YMCA of Greater Seattle
- Architect Miller Hayashi
- Contractor Abbott Construction
- Team Seattle, WA
KPFF provided structural engineering services for a new 50,000 SF, two-story fitness and recreation building at Morrill Meadows Park in Kent, WA. It includes a natatorium, gymnasium, wellness center, locker rooms, and multipurpose rooms. A wood-framed roof spans 90 feet across the pool area, and steel framing spans 50 feet across the gymnasium.