- Services Structural Engineering
- Market(s) Civic, Mass Timber, Sports
- Sustainability LEED Silver
- Owner YMCA of Greater Seattle
- Architect Miller Hayashi
- Contractor Abbott Construction
- Team Seattle, WA
KPFF provided structural engineering services for a new 50,000 SF, two-story fitness and recreation building at Morrill Meadows Park in Kent, WA. It includes a natatorium, gymnasium, wellness center, locker rooms, and multipurpose rooms. A wood-framed roof spans 90 feet across the pool area, and steel framing spans 50 feet across the gymnasium.
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.