Tyler McCullough SEAssociate San Diego, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Life Science, Education
- Education B.S., Structural Engineering, University of California, San Diego
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Family, Outdoors, Traveling
Tyler joined the San Diego office of KPFF in 2016 as a structural engineer with five years of previous engineering experience and brought a breadth of technical knowledge including significant experience on DSA projects, knowing how to navigate the someitmes difficult approval process. Tyler takes ownership of his projects and is dedicated to the success of KPFF and the San Diego office. He takes good care of clients and has shown the ability to understand and solve some of the more difficult technical challenges. Tyler has managed several projects in a variety of markets, including higher education, hospitality, K-12, life science, office, retail, and solar energy.