Tom JonesAssociate Seattle, WA
“Anything is Possible”
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Commercial and Retail Development, Master Site planning and Infrastructure, Residential and Mixed Use Development
- Education MBA, Project Management, City University B.S., Civil Engineering, University of South Florida B.A., Engineering Technology, Hillsborough Community College
- Affiliations/Licensure PMI ULI
- Hobbies & Interests Sports Photography, I shoot the Seattle Sounders for ZUMA Press and other Collegiate and Pro sports teams.
Tom started at KPFF in 1990, and has expertise in many areas of civil engineering and the management of civil engineering projects. His diverse experience allows him the ability to provide cost-effective solutions for unique projects. His management and engineering experience includes design, and construction of transit, transportation, urban master planned developments, residential, commercial, retail, and mixed-use projects. Tom has been responsible for master site planning of subdivisions, roadways, and utility systems. He has managed the design and permitting for major site infrastructure projects to support large master planned developments and large retail centers with complex design and construction requirements.