Todd Graham PE, D.PEPrincipal Special Projects – Long Beach, CA
I have dedicated my career to the development of projects in the marine/coastal environment. I am passionate about developing facilities that increase safety and enjoyment of our waterfronts.
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Prime Consulting, Management of Multi-discipline Design Teams, Port and Harbor Engineering
- Education M.S., Construction Engineering & Project Management, University of Texas B.S., Civil Engineering, North Carolina State University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Consulting Engineers ACEC, Former Port of Long Beach Liaison Chair Tau Beta Pi and Chi Epsilon ACOPNE Board Certified Diplomat of Port Engineering Civil Engineer: CA, HI WA
- Hobbies & Interests Spending time with my family, being outdoors hiking, camping, and, fishing, tinkering with projects in the garage, reading
Todd has been in the industry since the 90's and has a unique combination of both design and construction expertise. He has worked extensively on marine projects, waterfront site development, and infrastructure projects. Todd is highly adept at forming and managing multi-disciplinary teams to meet overall project goals. In his work on both private and public works jobs, he has overseen the design and management of diverse projects including marine structure construction, modification, and rehabilitation; site layouts; grading/drainage; roadways and parking lots; public parks and play courts; utility infrastructure; as well as airport upgrades and expansions.
“Submerged Pile Removal in a Dredge Borrow Area, Port of Long Beach West Basin Site” - ASCE Ports & Harbors 2016 Conference
“Approach to Remedial Dredging” - ASCE Ports & Harbors 2013 Conference
“Innovative Reuse of Drydocks as Contained Disposal Sites, “ASCE Ports & Harbors 2010 Conference
- Santa Margarita River Fish Passage and Bridge Replacement: Final Design