Ted Kraemer PEAssociate Sacramento, CA
“Playing dead not only comes in handy when face to face with a bear, but also at important business meetings.” – Jack Handey
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Structural Glass & Building façade, Effective Team Communication, Always up for a New Challenge
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Affiliations/Licensure Voting Member of ASTM Committee E06: Performance of Buildings
- Hobbies & Interests Volleyball, Rock Climbing, Trivia Enthusiast
An expert in structural glass design, Ted continually strives to push the boundaries of his craft. As an associate at KPFF, Ted uses his unique talents to augment new and existing structures with glass elements and other non-traditional building materials. After graduating from the University of Wisconsin Madison and building his resume in the Midwest, Ted moved to California where he continues to add to his structural glass design portfolio.