Steve Merritt SEAssociate San Diego, CA
''How you do anything is how you do everything"
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Residential, Office, Industrial, Pedestrian Bridges
- Education B.S., Structural Engineering, University of California, San Diego
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of San Diego American Institute of Steel Construction Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Family, Tennis, Soccer, Snowboarding, and the great outdoors. At one point, traveling would have topped this list, but the 60+ countries I've been fortunate to explore will hold me over until my kids are older.
Steve first joined KPFF in 2001. Later, he spent two years as a structural engineer in Australia, then returned to KPFF. He has shown a willingness to learn all aspects of our business. He has been willing to tackle some of our more technically challenging jobs. Steve also has been successful at developing client relationships.