Shaun Walters SEAssociate San Diego, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Hospitality, Gaming, Solar
- Education M.S., Structural Engineering, University of California, San Diego B.S., Civil Engineering, San Diego State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of California American Institute of Steel Construction Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Mountain Biking
Shaun joined KPFF in 2011 and has consistently elevated our game, both in terms of technical expertise and project management. Shaun has shown a passion for the profession and his career by independently becoming a subject matter expert in technical areas such as wind tunnel testing, solar panel support structures, and performance based design of concrete structures. He has developed and maintained important clients over the past several years, while helping our young talent to follow in his footsteps.