Sharad Ganju PEPrincipal Los Angeles, CA
"I believe we can help unlock the limitless potential of our people and overcome their fears by creating a place for them to experience what they are truly encoded for in life and get out of their way, while they lead us to greatness and help us play “The Infinite Game”."
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Master Planning, Campus Development, Healthcare, Higher Education, Design-Build, Utility Infrastructure
- Education Master of Science, Civil Engineering Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Center for Environmental Planning & Technology, India
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers
- Hobbies & Interests Vinayasa Yoga, Meditation, Neuroscience, Ageing, Road cycling, hiking, Travel
With a background in land development industry that includes experience in design, development and management of projects for institutional, government, commercial and healthcare clients, Mr. Ganju is responsible for new project development in greater Los Angeles area, client relationships, business development and providing unparalleled client service. He is experienced in managing multiple sub-consultants on large projects, delivering on schedule while meeting clients’ expectations. Sharad specializes in campus master plan designs, utility infrastructure design and has worked on challenging campus setting projects involving existing utility infrastructure. Sharad’s personal knowledge and experience working in occupied and operational campus facilities, brings valuable expertise to any project he undertakes.
City of Santa Monica East Hall, Santa Monica (LBC Net Zero Energy & Water)