Scott Wyatt SEAssociate Chicago, IL
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Bridges, Inspection, Rehabilitation, Forensics, Structural Evaluation
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Clemson University M.S., Structural Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology MBA, Wake Forest University
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Illinois Structural Engineer: IL Professional Engineer: AK, CA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, NC, WA, WI
- Hobbies & Interests Volleyball, Travel, Coaching my Daughter's Softball, Attending my Kids Sporting Events and Competitions
Scott has 25 years of experience as a consulting bridge engineer providing inspection, condition evaluation, and design for virtually every bridge type throughout the US and internationally. He has provided in-depth, routine, and fracture critical inspections for steel, concrete, and timber bridges throughout the country. Scott has extensive experience employing numerous NDT technologies for diagnostic forensic evaluation of bridge structures spanning new construction to turn of the century historic structures, to diagnose problems related to design, construction, materials performance characteristics, and environmental degradation.