Randall Evans PE, CESCLAssociate Portland, OR
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties federal campuses, essential facilities, healthcare, data centers, k-12 and higher education, housing, erosion control
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, California State, Long Beach
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers Professional Engineer: OR
- Hobbies & Interests Camping, skiing, golf, disc golf, kayaking/SUP, hiking, biking, mushroom hunting, snow shoeing, tie dye, BBQ, and PETS!
Randy is a Professional Engineer and Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead who has been with KPFF since 2004, shortly after earning his BSCE from Cal State Long Beach. His projects span from federal secure campuses around the world for the Department of State to data centers in the Pacific Northwest. Randy produces Civil 3D products that align with the design team’s Revit and BIM models. He is experienced at complex site design, erosion control plans, utility layout, and stormwater management. Randy is also the Civil CAD/design standards manager for the Oregon offices, meaning he is responsible for training new hires in best practices. In short, Randy makes sure our deliverables are always produced up to the high standard clients have come to expect from KPFF.