Peter Craig PEAssociate Portland, OR
Engineering is about helping people by solving complex problems. I appreciated that those are the two things that drive what we do at KPFF.
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties project management, multimodal transportation, ports
- Education BS, Civil Engineering and Environmental Engineering, University of Washington
- Affiliations/Licensure American Public Works Association American Society of Civil Engineers Professional Civil Engineer: OR TWIC
- Hobbies & Interests carpentry and woodworking; anything baseball; pickin' and grinnin'
Peter Craig is an Associate focused on transportation projects. He bears an unwavering commitment to quality, process, and developing relationships. Peter has a broad background in civil engineering with an expertise in multimodal transportation design - design for pedestrians, bikes and transit. He has experience in all phases from planning through construction and has managed complex projects for regional public agencies including PBOT, ODOT and TriMet.