Nick DeBlasis PE, SEAssociate Nashville, TN
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Hospitality, Multi-family Residential, Higher Education & Secondary Education, Office/Retail/Commercial, Industrial, Historic Renovations & Adaptive Re-use
- Education Master of Science in Civil Engineering, University of North Carolina at Charlotte Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of North Carolina at Charlotte Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Dayton
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction National Council of Engineering Examiners & Surveyors Structural Engineers Association of Tennessee American Society of Civil Engineers Registered Professional Engineer: TN, WA Registered Structural Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Running, Reading, Coaching his Kids, Fixing Stuff, Drinking Coffee
Nick DeBlasis, PE, SE joined the KPFF team 2021 and brings with him over a decade of structural engineering experience on various projects including healthcare, education, mixed-use, and residential. As Team Leader, Nick is spearheading efforts to develop our presence in the Nashville office. His true passion lines in supporting his team, as well as the collaboration opportunities with both clients and contractors alike.