Neha Yadav PEPrincipal Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Specialties Transportation, Infrastructure and Public Spaces
- Education Master of Science, Civil Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
- Affiliations/Licensure American Council of Engineering Companies United States Green Building Council
- Hobbies & Interests Reading and wandering in bookshops
Neha has more than 15 years of civil engineering experience in the areas of urban design, streetscape design and land development. She is a hands-on leader, adept at leading multi-disciplinary teams through planning, design, and permitting on urban design, streetscape, and civil engineering projects. Neha is passionate about public benefit infrastructure projects and working with communities to create safe, accessible, equitable and healthy spaces as a connecting fabric in a socio-economic diverse society as Los Angeles. Neha also demonstrates a commitment to the community through her practice in civil engineering by way of mentoring young professionals having initiated Industry Shadow programs in collaboration with UCLA and USC ASCE Student Chapters, and leading women engineers’ network at KPFF’s Los Angeles office.
Santa Monica Big Blue Bus Campus Expansion