Nathan Ingraffea PE, SEPrincipal Portland, OR
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Building Design, Curtainwall Systems, Healthcare, Historic Rehabilitation, Office, Parking, Pedestrian Bridges, Renovation, Residential, Retail, Seismic Design, Shoring, Sports, Structural Evaluation, Structural Glass
- Education MEng, Civil Engineering, Cornell University BS, Civil Engineering, Cornell University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction Structural Engineers Association of Oregon Earthquake Engineering Research Institute American Society of Civil Engineers American Concrete Institute Structural Engineer: OR, WA, CA, UT, VA, MA Civil Engineer: OR, WA, CA, GA, TX, NY, TN
- Hobbies & Interests Aviation, fishing, coaching youth sports
Nathan is known for his outgoing nature, innovative thinking, and deft ability to lead a group of KPFF’s smartest engineers and BIM modelers. He enjoys the challenges presented by a variety of projects, from high-rise office towers to high-design museums and institutional structures. Since joining KPFF in 2003, Nathan’s expertise and thoughtful solutions have helped numerous clients accomplish their goals and mitigate their concerns. He has worked on some of the most notable building projects in the Pacific Northwest and is attentive to the risks that clients take when faced with these complicated endeavors. He has been responsible for engineering many of the complex, fast-paced projects that characterize Portland’s new district developments and urban rehabilitations.