Molly Seto SEAssociate San Francisco, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Best practices for sustainable design, post-earthquake disaster response, seismic evaluation and retrofits of existing structures, residential, project management
- Education Master of Science, Civil Engineering, University of California, Berkeley Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Princeton University
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Northern California, 2021-2022 Board of Directors; Disaster Emergency Services (DES) Committee Chair 2019-2021
- Hobbies & Interests Hiking, Swimming, Sewing
Molly Seto has been with KPFF since 2012. Her responsibilities include project management, design and analysis of both new and existing buildings and structures. Her design experience includes residential, commercial, medical and retail buildings in concrete, post-tensioned design and steel. Molly has worked on numerous projects with high sustainability goals, and is an advocate for green building. This experience, combined with a reputation for excellent client service, brings a high level of structural expertise to both clients and projects. Molly is well respected by her clients and colleagues and known for being incredibly efficient, organized, and reliable.