Mark Steepy PEManaging Principal Lacey, WA
"Be true to yourself and let your actions towards your passions guide you to build the strongest relationships to achieve your goals, and the goals of others".
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Site Development, Project Management
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Thurston Economic Development Council - President Elect Thurston Regional Planning Commission - Transportation Policy Board Member
- Hobbies & Interests Family time with my wife, adult children and extended family, or friends. Whether traveling, golfing, skiing, or on the waters of Washington/Oregon/Hawaii, time with my family, friends and co-workers is when I am energized.
As manager for the Lacey office, Mark's focus is on leadership of the staff in the Lacey office and the community which we live and serve. Mark has been with KPFF since graduating college in 1993 and has extensive experience in large site development projects for both private and public entities. He primarily works directly with private and public owners, working with a team of multi-disciplined professional to implement the owner’s vision and goals. Land use and storm drainage codes are ever-changing, and impactful on site plan development. Mark and the team he works with understand these issues and effectively work with local jurisdictions to navigate the intent of the codes to meet the project goals. Mark is recognized as an effective and collaborative team player by his clients, team members, and review agencies.
Washington State Department of Transportation - ORMAF
MJR Woodland Square Loop Business Development
Wishkah Flood Wall