Mark Brower PEPrincipal Spokane, WA
"It is so fulfilling to work for a firm that values and promotes each employee's unique contributions. Our clients receive direct value from our energized and knowledgeable team members."
- Discipline Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Specialties Project Management, Quality Management, Planning and Design Leadership for Roadways, Bridges, Transit, Aviation Disciplines
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Affiliations/Licensure American Public Works Association - WA Chapter WTS American Society of Civil Engineering SRTC TAC City of Spokane Design Review Board Professional Engineer: WA, ID, MT
- Hobbies & Interests Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Camping, Travel, and Classic Auto Restoration
Mark has been a civil/transportation engineer for over 28 years. Mark's transportation expertise encompasses the range of transportation sectors, including highway and bridge, transit, aviation, rail, and waterfront/marine. Mark's motivation is derived from leading and designing multi-disciplinary transportation projects that transform our community. Mark has lead key projects within Spokane's Riverfront Park Redevelopment Project, planning and preliminary design for Spokane Transit's City Line and the extension of the Children of the Sun Trail through Hillyard. A Spokane native, Mark is proud to lead our local office and give back to our community and does so by volunteering in our local professional (WTS Board Member) and civic organizations (SRTC TAC, City of Spokane Design Review Board).