Marc FriedmanAssociate St. Louis, MO
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Higher Education, Senior Living, Multi-Family, Healthcare, Office
- Education Master of Science, Structural Engineering, Purdue University Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Affiliations/Licensure Registered Structural Engineer: IL Professional Engineer: CO, LA, MD, MI, MO, UT LEED Accredited Professional
- Hobbies & Interests Family, softball, trivia
Marc, with twenty years of experience in a wide range of structural engineering projects, is responsible for client contact, development of structural framing systems, management of project budgets and schedules, coordination with architects and contractors, and supervision of the structural design and construction documents of his projects. He has developed expertise in the delivery of projects for healthcare, educational, commercial, retail, and hospitality clients, and his projects include buildings and parking structures. Marc also provides thorough service throughout the construction administration phase of his projects, delivering services such as site visits, shop drawing review, responses to questions and comments from contractors, and ensuring conformance to the construction documents.