Lucas Meier PE, ENV SPAssociate Special Projects – Long Beach, CA
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Prime Consulting, Management of Multi-discipline Design Projects, Public Infrastructure, Design-Build
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Polytechnical University of Madrid (Spain) B.S., Civil Engineering, Saxion University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Coasts, Oceans, Ports, Rivers Institute (COPRI) ENV SP TWIC Certified QSD Certified Professional Civil Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Spending time with my family with family (outdoors if possible), watching and practicing sports (basketball, soccer, swimming, running, cycling) , traveling and reading
Since 2013, Lucas Meier’s experience has been focused on civil engineering services for numerous public and private clients. Lucas’ breadth of project experience makes him particularly suited to handle complex projects involving multiple subconsultants or varied items of work and his diverse background provides a unique insight for system evaluation with value engineered solutions. He is experienced at managing and designing diverse projects including port and industrial facilities, utility infrastructure projects, public street improvements, mixed-used residential, pump systems and fish passage facilities. Lucas has extensive experience working with municipalities across Southern California, and is familiar with development requirements within several metropolitan areas.