Juan Hinds-Rico SEAssociate Los Angeles, CA
Treat others the same way that you want to be treated.
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Healthcare, Office, Retail, Education
- Education MS, Civil Engineering, Auburn University BS, Civil Engineering, University of Southern Alabama, Mobile
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Southern California Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Hiking, Tennis, Traveling
Juan Hinds-Rico is an Associate with the Los Angeles Structural Division. With over 34 years of experience in the design and construction industry, Juan appreciates the interaction within a team environment. He specializes in on and off site Construction Administration where he flourishes among the project team. Juan has a variety of experience including the analysis of large base isolated health care facilities and plan review for the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development. His unique experience allows him to bring diverse and advanced solutions to many project challenges.