Jefferson Hang SEAssociate Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Education, Office, Tenant Improvement
- Education MS, Structural Engineering, Stanford University MS, Structural Engineering, Stanford University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Licensed Structural Engineer: CA Licensed Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Traveling, Basketball, CrossFit, Video Games
Jefferson has over 11 years of valuable experience in the field of structural engineering. His expertise spans across various sectors, including Commercial and Tenant Improvements, as well as K-12 and Higher Education projects. In addition to his project responsibilities, Jefferson actively participates in our Tech Practice Group, and contributes valuable insights to the Culture Practice Group’s Retention team, further enhancing our team’s capabilities.