Jeff Huddleston PE, SEAssociate Portland, OR
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Building Design, Healthcare, Office, Retail, Structural Evaluation, Shoring, Parking Design
- Education MS, Architectural Engineering, University of Texas, Austin BS, Architectural Engineering, University of Texas, Austin
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction Structural Engineers Association of Oregon Structural Engineer: OR Civil Engineer: OR, WA, CA
- Hobbies & Interests Science & Archeology
A desire to go beyond the traditional scope of work and assist clients wherever possible has been the driving focus in Jeff's 20-year career with KPFF. After completing numerous large-scale projects throughout the West coast, including medical facilities and high-rise condominiums, Jeff is known for his high level of dedication, responsiveness, and proactive approach on managing projects. Working directly with architects and owners to achieve their goals is his core objective on every project. Jeff's Architectural Engineering education emphasized all building systems - from structures and architecture to mechanical systems and project finance. This background equips him with a deep understanding of the importance of project coordination and ability to creatively cope with a wide range of project conditions.