Greg Wagner SEPrincipal San Francisco, CA
"You don’t always get what you wish for; you get what you work for." - Daniel Milstein
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Multifamily Residential including Affordable, Market Rate, Student, and Senior; Office/Life Science, Parking Structures, Prefabrication
- Education Master of Science, Structural Engineering, University of California, Berkeley Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Northern California
- Hobbies & Interests Food, Friends and Wine!
Greg is an inclusive team leader, who encourages and fosters a collaborative process for design and construction teams. His love for discovering project solutions, both big and small, can been seen throughout the course of his work continuing from the design and construction of each project. An advocate for the environment, Greg believes in looking for ways to incorporate sustainable design in all projects, regardless of the specific sustainability rating, because it’s the right thing to do to. He enjoys the challenges associated with both proprietary building systems and prefabricating building systems and is passionate about developing structural solutions that work well with the architectural concepts as well as constructibility. He also enjoys experimenting behind the bar and in the kitchen.