Gonzalo Roberts PEAssociate Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Healthcare, Seismic Analysis, Seismic Retrofit, Soft Story Retrofit, Government
- Education MS, Structural and Earthquake Engineering, University of New York, Buffalo ME, Structural Analysis of Monuments and Historical Constructions, Portugal/Spain (Portugal: Minho University, Spain: Technical University of Catalonia) BS, Civil Engineering, National University of San Agustin, Peru
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Basketball, Chess and VR games
Gonzalo Roberts is an Associate with Los Angeles office of KPFF with 12 years of experience and specializes in advanced structural analysis for existing and new complex structures. Gonzalo has a strong background in computational methods and is part of KPFF’s internal software development and R&D groups. Gonzalo is dedicated to helping expand our awareness of technological possibilities, educate our engineering staff, and provide innovative solutions for our project needs.