Geoff Warcholik SE, LEED APPrincipal San Diego, CA
"Each KPFF office is independent and that works really well for us".
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Residential, Higher Education, Life Science
- Education B.S., Structural Engineering, University of California, San Diego
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineering Association of San Diego International Code Council Cold Formed Steel Engineers Institute American Institute of Steel Construction Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA LEED Accredited Professional
- Hobbies & Interests Beach Volleyball, House Projects, Kids
Geoff joined KPFF in 1999 and has spent his entire structural engineering career with KPFF designing projects of all sizes from OSHPD anchorage to high rise buildings. He has extensive experience with wood, cold-formed steel and post-tensioned concrete construction. Geoff’s core goal is to develop, maintain and improve client relationships through extraordinary service, providing solutions that are fiscally beneficial as well as technically sound. He is proud to be a LEED Accredited Professional and active with structural engineering organizations such as SEAOC and EERI. Some of Geoff’s notable San Diego projects are the Hard Rock Hotel and Renaissance Condominium Towers.
UCSD Pepper Canyon West