Eric Melle PE, CPESCAssociate Portland, OR
We are a clever group of monkeys.
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties K-12, residential, water resources
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, Northeastern University
- Affiliations/Licensure Professional Civil Engineer: OR, MA Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control Association for Learning Environments (A4LE), Board Member at Large (2017-2020) Association for Learning Environments (A4LE), Oregon/SW Washington Board President (2020-2021)
- Hobbies & Interests cider brewing, skiing, snowboarding, music production, gardening, travel
Eric Melle is a PE and CPESC with experience in new construction and redevelopment projects for school districts, irrigation districts, memory care facilities, private universities, high-end residential homes, municipal utility infrastructure, multi-use commercial, and residential subdivisions. He received his BSCE from Northeastern University in 2005 and worked on civil engineering projects on the East Coast prior to moving to Oregon in 2013. Eric has developed an expertise in educational facility and campus design and is currently contributing civil designs for some of KPFF's most complex new school projects and major renovations. Recently, Eric has assisting managing the design and construction of large diameter irrigation pipelines in Central Oregon.