Eric Lehmkuhl SE, LEED APManaging Principal San Diego, CA
"KPFF provides all the benefits of a large firm with the opportunities of a flexible and entrepreneurial culture".
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Residential, Hospitality, Office
- Education M.S., Civil Engineering (Structures), San Diego State University B.S., Applied Mechanics, University of California, San Diego
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of San Diego, President (2007-2008), Concrete Committee Representative (1998-2012), Seismology Committee (1996-2006) American Society of Civil Engineers American Concrete Institute American Institute of Steel Construction San Diego Architectural Foundation Structural Engineer: CA, AZ, KY, NV, VT Professional Engineer: CT, HI, OH, OR, WA LEED Accredited Professional
- Hobbies & Interests Surfing, Reading, Theology
Eric has been with KPFF since the establishment of the San Diego office in 1994. His experience includes the design and retrofit of building, bridge, and tower structures. He is a past president of the Structural Engineers Association of San Diego (SEAOSD) and a past chairman of the Seismology Committee of SEAOSD. Eric has contributed expertise in a variety of post-earthquake expeditions, including Loma Prieta (1989), Northridge (1994), Haiti (2010), and Calexico (2010). Eric has overseen the engineering of some of San Diego’s most impressive projects including the Hard Rock Hotel, Sempra’s Corporate Headquarters, and Renaissance Condominium Towers.
University of California San Diego, Guest Lecturer
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Guest Lecturer