Emily Brown SEAssociate Sacramento, CA
"I never want to look back and regret I didn’t try"
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Industrial, Existing Buildings & Warehouses
- Education M.S., Structural Engineering, Sacramento State University B.S., Civil Engineering, Sacramento State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Central California
- Hobbies & Interests Camping, Fishing, Biking & Traveling the U.S.
A structural associate with twenty years of experience, Emily has worked for KPFF for more than fifteen years and brings an industrious and imaginative spirit to every aspect of her projects. With a master’s degree in structural engineering from CSU Sacramento, Emily leads a talented group of engineers who tackle each project with dedication and enthusiasm. From industrial manufacturing facilities to community centers and more, Emily partners with clients to anticipate any needs that may arise during the course of a project.