David Ponce-Dick SEAssociate San Diego, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Life Science, Education, Industrial
- Education M.S., Civil Engineering, California State University, Fresno B.S., Civil Engineering, California State University, Fresno
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Motorcycles, Desert Racing
David joined KPFF in 2013 and is dedicated to the success of KPFF and the San Diego office. David has managed several projects in a variety of markets including industrial, mixed-use, office, residential, education, and solar, and he has played a key role on some of our larger projects. He has been very helpful with training younger engineers and always makes time to share his knowledge. His efforts to make the office a better place include active participation in technical training and maintaining standards as well as extracurricular activities. David has built strong relationships with clients and is getting some of his own work.