Dan Allwardt SEManaging Principal Sacramento, CA
“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure, that just ain’t so.” - Mark Twain
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Risk Management, but I am trained as a Structural engineer
- Education M.S., Structural Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles B.S., Civil Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Central California American Society of Civil Engineers
- Hobbies & Interests Fly Fishing, Woodworking, Reading, Leatherwork
A principal and founding member KPFF’s Sacramento office, Dan oversees management and operations of the Sacramento office. With over thirty years of experience, Dan leads a talented group who provide structural, civil, survey and project management professional services. Dan empowers his staff through collaboration and mentorship and puts a premium on building long-lasting relationships with clients. A graduate of UCLA, with a master's degree in structural engineering, Dan also serves on KPFF’s Risk Management Team.