Clinton D. PierpointAssociate Lacey, WA
I believe we can create a practice that excels and benefits our people, clients and community through unparalleled relationships and engineering excellence.
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Justice Facilities, Institutions, Tribal, Water and Sewer Pump Systems
- Education Engineering Studies, University of Washington and Washington State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Olympia Master Builders Association
- Hobbies & Interests Clint's kids and grandkids are his priority when it comes to anything outside of work. He is an avid car enthusiast and tends to have several vehicles in various stages of repair; some may consider it a “collection”.
Clint has been working in engineering for over 27 years. His diverse background in civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering allows him to provide a valuable perspective on multiple elements of design. Clint is the prime consultant on many projects and as the project manager he is adept at managing project design and construction for his clients.
Washington State Patrol Training Academy- Emergency Vehicle Operations Course
Washington State Capitol Campus -Metal of Honor Monument
Western State Hospital
Clallam Bay Fish Bearing Stream Culvert Replacements