Chris Ligozio PE, SEAssociate Chicago, IL
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Bridges, Structural Evaluation, Stay Cables
- Education M.S., Civil Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo B.S., Civil Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Affiliations/Licensure Voting Member, PTI DC-45, Cable Stayed Bridge Committee Structural Engineer: IL Professional Engineer: LA, NY
- Hobbies & Interests Sailing, Family
Chris brings over 25 years experience in bridge consulting, including expertise in the design, investigation and testing of bridge structures and components, including cable stays, post tensioning tendons and systems and concrete substructures. Chris has been involved in the inspection and evaluation of many signature structures, requiring the effective application of specialized inspection techniques, including NDT methods and structural instrumentation, and an understanding of structural deterioration modes and service life evaluation.