Benjamin Segura PEAssociate Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Airports, Education, Office, Retail
- Education MS, Structural Engineering, Stanford University BS, Civil Engineering, Cornell University
- Affiliations/Licensure Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Travel
Mr. Segura is a Senior Project Manager and Associate with the Los Angeles office of KPFF and has over 25 years of structural engineering experience. He has a considerable background working directly with clients and has a thorough understanding of their unique needs, standards, and expectations. Mr. Segura has distinctive abilities and a proven track record for directing, managing and completing unique, complex and significant projects. He has been very successful in applying his technical expertise and management skills to challenging projects while working collaboratively with other design team disciplines. Mr. Segura takes pride in being a valuable part of project design teams, offering creative analysis and design solutions, outstanding client service, and a holistic understanding of all aspects of analysis, design and construction.