Amethyst Webb PEAssociate Special Projects – Long Beach, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Ports & Maritime Development Work, Marine Terminal Redevelopment, Prime Consulting & Multi-Discipline Project Management, Structural Engineering
- Education M.S. Civil Engineering, University of Southern California B.S. Civil Engineering, Seattle University
- Affiliations/Licensure Coasts, Oceans, Ports and Rivers Institute (COPRI/ASCE)
- Hobbies & Interests Spending time with my family, bike rides, beach days, hikes, BBQs and swimming in our pool.
Amethyst is a structural engineer with the Special Projects Division of the Long Beach office of KPFF. Amethyst began her career in 2015 and throughout the span of her time in the industry, her career has been primarily focused on structural engineering services on a variety of projects including design, inspection, peer review support, and quality conditions assessments for marine/waterfront structures, buildings, freeway wall structures and more. Amethyst is experienced in working with multi-disciplinary teams to create successful projects that meet the needs of the client.