Ali Khamsi PEManaging Principal Orange County – Newport Beach, CA
"Our culture, diversity of our people, and the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in our industry is what I enjoy the most at KPFF"
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Managing KPFF Orange County Civil Office, Leading Complex Projects
- Education Bachelor of Applied Science, Civil Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Affiliations/Licensure DBIA QSP/QSD Cal OES
- Hobbies & Interests Skiing, Mountain Biking, Standup Paddle Boarding, Restoring Classic Cars
Ali has been practicing civil engineering for over 30 years. Ali is a graduate of University of Waterloo, Canada and worked for both public and private sectors in Canada prior to moving to California when he joined KPFF. Ali’s portfolio includes a wide range of project scale, complexity, and market sectors including Public Works, Healthcare, K-12 Schools, Higher Education, Hospitality, Transportation, Aviation, Civil, Parks, Recreational Facilities, Retail, Industrial, and Commercial. Ali manages KPFF’s Civil Engineering group in Newport Beach, California.