Alexi Brooks PEAssociate Portland, OR
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties K-12, urban infill renovations, federal work in remote regions, sites in environmentally sensitive habitats
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, Loyola Marymount University Minor, Applied Mathematics, Loyola Marymount University
- Affiliations/Licensure Professional Civil Engineer: CA American Society of Civil Engineers Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honors Society Architects in Schools Volunteer Teacher In4All STEM Connect Volunteer Teacher
- Hobbies & Interests traveling, painting, crafts, and “aunting” for my niece and nephew
Alexi Brooks is a creative engineer with experience on a variety of site development project types. She manages projects and deliverables including plans for stormwater management, erosion control, grading, utility relocation and coordination, and other aspects of site layout. Her experience includes K-12 schools, urban infill, hotels/retail and municipal facilities. Alexi is a Fulbright Scholar and Tau Beta Pi Society member. For years she has consistently volunteered for non-profits supporting STEM learning in diverse communities - AFO's Architects in Schools and In4All STEM Connect. At KPFF, she is a champion for internal process improvement, serves as a mentor for new hires and interns, and regularly prepares and presents technical presentations for lunch and learns.