Adam Billek PEAssociate, Project Manager Protective Design Group, US
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Protective Design, Technical Software Developer
- Education Master of Science, Stanford University Bachelor of Science, Cornell University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers
- Hobbies & Interests Tennis, Traveling
Adam is a project manager and lead developer of the APEX suite, PDG’s in-house software to analyze and design for explosive effects. As team technical lead, he has consulted on a vast array of projects that cover the full spectrum of structural behavior, from nonlinear elasticity to fragment prediction. Over his 12-year tenure in protective design, Adam still finds the opportunity to find innovative approaches to each new project and further develop his toolkit. The unique career path of protective design is everything Adam had hoped for as an engineering student, and he is still learning every day. Whether practicing client care, gaining workflow efficiencies, or working alongside up-and-coming engineers, he relishes opportunities for growth and excellence.